The following rules are to be acknowledged and respected by any and everyone who has come to the K-BAR M-ATV & DIRTBIKE PARK. By signing a release of liability or wavier, you understand and have agreed to these rules!!!
NO one under the age of 18 is permitted to check-in without a parent or proof of legal guardianship. You cannot check in someone else's child, without Notarized Consent forms, Waiver, and medical Info. Forms are available here at the K-BAR-M ATV & DIRTBIKE PARK office or can be printed now.
1. HELMETS REQUIRED at all times for all ATV, UTV, and Bike riders, If caught riding without helmet , you will be asked to leave park --
NO exceptions NO WARNINGS & NO REFUND.
2. NO RIDING DOUBLE ATV's(unless your atv is made for 2 riders) and bikes,
3. NO ALCOHOL OR DRUGS Allowed on the property!
4. There is a 5 MPH SPEED LIMIT in the parking areas. Please keep speeds
down to prevent accidents and to keep dust down. No spinning of tires is allowed.
Keep all wheels on the ground.
5. No rain checks or refunds for breakdowns!!!
6. Multi-day passes must be paid as you enter the park or before you leave on the first day
7. Watch out for others. The terrain is constantly changing. Check each hill!!!
Ride/drive all trails with caution for safety! NO blind jumping!!
8. All 2-Way trails/tracks are multi-use.
9. Please stay in the posted areas of the park. Do not venture off posted property. Do not be destructive.
10. K-BAR-M suggests use of the following:
1. Protective Gloves
2. Over the Ankle Boots
3. Long Pants
* Please PICK UP ALL TRASH Anyone caught littering WILL be prosecuted!!
Do not leave oil or gas or any other hazardous material at the park (Federal code applies) All trash will be put into cans provided or carry out what you carried in. (State Code)
NO CARS,TRUCKS or 3 WHEELERS ALLOWED ON TRAILS